Saturday 17 January 2009

cards arrived!

Cards arrived today two days before they were meant to- really quick considering I only ordered them on Thursday evening. Really recommend Moo for future use- good quality for only a tenner and without any hidden charges for multiple images or double sided printing. They allow up to 50 different images and the only drawback is that the reverse image has to be the same for each card. They've also given me 10% off if I want to get postcards printed with them. Overall they seem pretty ideal- they seem set up for the kind of thing I wanted rather than catering to big businesses like the majority of printers..



1 comment:

Jess Watson said...

Hey these look really great! I might try them for my big print...I think I'm just gonna get a few printed off at service point (its also pretty cheap and reasonably good quality because I got my postcards done) as samples for the hand in because I don't think they'd arrive here in time now!