Tuesday 13 January 2009

Help me decide (cards!)





(The upper section is the front, the lower section is the back of these)
So I'm faced with two potential approaches for my business cards at the moment- either sticking with fairly conventional snippets of my art (top) or an attempt at humour (bottom) I really wanted to see if I could get some feedback off people if possible! Personally at the moment I think the first looks better and better describes my aesthetic, but the second is potentially more memorable.

4 comments:

Rosemary Chalmers said...

I think I agree, the first one is more you. I think it will be nice to have a snippet of shatter face, with the added humour, and then see it in its original context on your website, (if you have one yet?)

Chiu said...

do both! and then you can target accordingly!

BTW we need a head to head talk about your drawing!!! ASAP

Debbie Lambert said...

I've posted it on a few forums as well and everyone's saying do both so there's my answer!

I'm a little afraid chiu! Should I bring a trained paramedic to mediate?

Charlotte Vallance said...

I think both as well! I think that I'd relate the top one to you more but they both have the element of humour in them which I like.